How to Cook Yummy Oats/chia cookies

Oats/chia cookies. These oatmeal chia cookies are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy snack. The texture is chewy and similar to baked oatmeal. Plus they're portable and great for meal prep!

Oats/chia cookies Trying to be good I came up with my blueberry chia pudding, which has been a really lovely fruity treat and mostly kept me away from the cookie jar. But when I was busy finishing up my ebook Living well with Fibromyalgia I needed one or two as many cookies as I could get. Chia seeds are high in protein, fibre, rich in minerals, antioxidants. You can cook Oats/chia cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of Oats/chia cookies

  1. Prepare 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
  2. You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
  3. It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
  4. It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
  5. It's 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
  6. You need 1/2 cup of butter, room temperature.
  7. Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
  8. You need 1 of egg.
  9. You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
  10. You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
  11. Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.

Inspired by all of my favourite cookies, these Chocolate Chunk Tahini Oatmeal Cookies are a mix of everything I love in a cookie. I intended for them to come out thicker. Here is how you cook that. The first is this Gluten-Free Chia Oatmeal Cookies recipe.

Oats/chia cookies instructions

  1. Whisk the butter and sugar together, first..
  2. Get all the dry ingredients, all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, chia seeds..
  3. Grind the rolled oats in a blender. Add the dry ingredients, oats to the sugar and butter mix..
  4. Knead the flour mixture, add some extra flour if you need to..
  5. Roll out the dough, with some dry flour..
  6. Make shapes with a cookie cutter..
  7. Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes at 350°F. Enjoy!.

These may be one of the best oatmeal cookies that I've ever made that have no refined flour or sugar inside. They are soft pillows of oatmeal cookie goodness made using healthier ingredients, such as… gluten-free oats, almond flour, chia seeds, maple syrup, coconut sugar, and olive oil. These Chia Seed Peanaut Butter Oatmeal Cookies looks so delish. Its a real breakfast treat and my family love oatmeal and peanut so I believe that these cookies will be a hit in my hpuse. Oatmeal Chia Breakfast Cookies make a wonderful breakfast that is vegan, all natural and full of fiber.

Comments